Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Dream!.!

Ok so if you have not seen yet my dream right now is this blue moped in my first blog. Well the dream with that bike is to do 60+mph on 50cc's The only problem im running into is i cant get the bike geared high enuff to hit the real topend it wants to due because of the lowend will be so shitty. So with this problem i started to think of ways i could get the bike to have better lowend with still having killer topend. The anwser is ktm clutch mod. I can getting killer low end with that clutch and stull be able to jump the rear sproket up to a 35t and be able to get a higher rpm out of it. well with wanting to get higher rpms out of my motor thay means there is another thing that i can do to get higher rpms. Thats right its time to raise the ports on this bad boy to. So after finding out my problem with the clutch i ran into another problem lack of money. I have no way of making up the money really to buy the parts. I found out about google adsense so thats why you see google ads on my blog to help raise some moped founds. When ever i get the founds to finally do the clutch mod ill make sure to take pics of the clutch step by step. Also when im raising the ports ill make sure to take more pics of me doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment